BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Copics, Copics, Copics

I never thought it would happen to me, but look at what I acquired recently!!!



I won them and I have no idea what to do with them. Yes, I know what they are and I have honestly been eying these for some time, but I just couldn't fork out the money on my own to pay for them. Now I have 144 of them and I'm so excited. If you are a copic 'pro' (that's someone who knows more than me) and you have some wonderful advice or some links you could direct me to, I would be ever so grateful to you!! I am looking forward to showing you more upcoming projects with these wonderful things! Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

http://www.scrapbitz-tutorialsandtemplates.blogspot.com/ is a wonderful site that has tutorial videos on how to color and shade using copics. Enjoy your new copics!