BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wipe Containers

I have been making wipe containers for all the baby showers I've been to recently. These are really easy and fun to make. You just cover the top lid with a bit of batting before covering with fabric. I will say that using a hot glue gun is the easiest way to cover these. I have tried other glues and I like the hot glue the best. I added buttons and a bit of bling to these before giving them away. Thanks for looking!!!

**Tip** strechy fabric is not advised! The denim I bought was strechy and it was very difficult to get it smooth and even and the fabric did not cut very nicely. I used corduroy on the chocolate and regular cotton for the zebra and both did beautiful.


Supplies:

  • 1 travel wipe container
  • 1/4 of a yard of fabric
  • piece of batting to cover the top lid
  • 1 roll of 3/8" ribbon to corrdinate
  • buttons, die cut fabric, etc. to embellish
  • hot glue gun and glue sticks

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute project. Can u do step by step instructions or a video for this? Thanks